All Students seeking admission to the college must note the following :-
- They must produce original Admit Card and Mark sheets of previous Examinations at the time of collecting Admission forms from the College Office.
- They must attach attested xerox copies of Admit Cards and Mark sheets of the previous qualifying examination along with 2 passport size recent photos with the Admission Form at the time of taking admission on payment of requisite fees.
- Migration cases may be considered for provisional admission.
- Cases pertaining to break of studies may be considered on production of Break of Study Certificates from responsible persons.
- A student who fails to secure the pass marks in any Elective Subject at the plus 2 level is not entitled to take up that subject at the Degree level.
- Students passing in H. S. or equivalent examination with Accountancy or B.O. or Business Economics and Mathematics or Economics or Statistics or Mathematics are eligible for admission in B Com course, both General and Honours.
- Candidates taking up Honours must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate with 45% marks in the subject or related subjects at the previous qualifying examination in which that subject is included, or 55% marks in the subject or related subjects at the previous qualifying examination, or 50% marks in aggregate when the candidate takes up Honours in the subject not included in her previous qualifying examination provided all other clauses are satisfied.